Pictures from Kenya
I had a meeting with the Global Water Challenge in Kisumu, Kenya. It was a working group meeting with key players from UNICEF, World Vision, Rotary, SANA, CARE, World Bank, etc to address water in Kenyan schools. We had a full day of visits in schools and then a full day of working groups. I was definitely out of my league with the colleagues present, but I learned a lot. It was a demanding week - my brain hurts - but it was wonderful to be back there.

This is Benjamin and his family. I stayed with his family in the village.

Rosemary Ropp works for World Bank. An articulate, brilliant, insightful woman.

I met Matt in Kenya two years ago. Since then, we have run into each other in Kenya two other times. He has an MPH and was helping facilitate the meeting. It was so fun to see him again.


This is my room in the village.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home