There is ecstasy in paying attention. Anyone who wants to can be surprised by the beauty or pain of the natural world, of the human mind and heart, and can try to capture just that - the details, the nuance, what is. (annie lamott)

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Nashville Winter


I must admit, Nashville winters are a bit more disappointing compared to my previous ones in Colorado and Washington. I certainly miss the beauty of mountains and cities covered in snow.

It felt a bit more like winter today. Noah and I froze outside as we enjoyed watching the Dickens Christmas Parade, visiting a reindeer in a cage and eating marshmallows dipped in chocolate at the local True Value store. Ha! Small town wonders.

Looking forward to a Colorado Christmas. Seriously can't wait...

Jena

1 Comments:

Blogger allan said...

Sweet blog jena. Mmmm...chocolate marshmellows.... I linked you to my blog. (I hope you don't mind)
Take it easy friend.

11:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home