10 Months Later
It’s hard to believe that it’s been 10 months since I have written.
A lot has happened since then. I met a man who embodied passions and characteristics that surpassed my loftiest hopes for someone to share life with. I watched my indignant self-sufficiency crumble as this man’s life, words, actions, spirit and heart began to speak into mine. The soul delights when it hears what it already knows, and my soul was interacting with something already known, and I fell in love. I haven’t felt the urgency or passion to blog my thoughts, experiences, dreams and observations about the world, because there was only one person with whom I wanted to really share them with.
James and I married on December 30th and my personal life is fuller than I could have ever imagined. Love is beautiful, risky, adventurous and home.


3 Comments:
Hey neighbor! well sort of. i saw your link while i was skimming another person's blog, and i said "i know her!" so, hi jena. awesome pictures from africa. my husband and i love traveling too. i was thinking, we (you and i and our hubbies)should all hang out some time.
12:52 PM
oh and our blog is rasbachzen.blogspot.com
12:54 PM
Congrats Jena- you both look beautiful!
3:42 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home