There is ecstasy in paying attention. Anyone who wants to can be surprised by the beauty or pain of the natural world, of the human mind and heart, and can try to capture just that - the details, the nuance, what is. (annie lamott)

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Rwanda Pics

I'm in Rwanda. I don't have time to write, but I'll update you as soon as I am able. Here are a few photos that Barak sent me. Thank you for your prayers.





2 Comments:

Blogger Trevor Henderson said...

Hey Jena

We were talking to our friend Susan Enan in NY and she tells us that she ran into you - that is crazy! Hear you are getting married!! Congrats!!

Trevor & Jenna

10:00 PM

 
Blogger Deborah Barnett said...

I've added you to my blog to my list of favorite blog sites - so I'm hoping you post again soon! Do you have a daily blog or just the Africa one? I enjoy your writing...

5:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home