Madison, WI
Oh...we woke up at the CRACK of dawn this morning. The band flew home while Joel and I drove from Wheaton to Madison. We were tired, but we caught up a bit and talked about our breakout session for the HIV/AIDS and The Church conference. We ran a booth and gave a presentation on moving from objectification to humanization. Joel facilitated the discussion, and the thoughts and insights energized me greatly. God's given us this important message about dignity and seeing people as people - and I believe God is going to lead us to speak to more people in the future.
I haven't stopped for days. But all of this has been worth it. Work for the Lord and not for man. Love mercy. Hate injustice. I will follow these principles despite my exhaustion.
SEEK JUSTICE
ENCOURAGE THE OPPRESSED
DEFEND THE CAUSE OF THE FATHERLESS
PLEAD THE CASE OF THE WIDOW
Isaiah 1:17
Jena


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home